Choose a Random Option based on a Range

I have three options and I need to randomly pick one (in JavaScript). But not equally random. I want there to be a 10% chance of the first option, 20% chance of the second one, and 70% chance of the...

We do not write or claim ownership of any of the articles featured on this website. Instead we aim to highlight them so you can read the full article at the original source. To finish reading this article, follow the continue reading link below. CONTINUE READING
Author: CSS-Tricks

CSS-Tricks, a web design community curated by Chris Coyier.

http://css-tricks.com/

Sign up to our newsletter

Don't worry, we won't give your email to any third parties
and you can unsubscribe at any time.